Merchant Cash Advance
What is Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) and how does it work
Merchant Cash Advance is an innovative funding solution which allows you / the Company to borrow funds against your future debit and credit card payments. The facility has a simple fixed fee structure which is agreed at the point of application and is based upon a number of factors which include the amount and term of the borrowing required. There is no separate interest charge.
Typically up to 150% of the average monthly card receipts (ranging from £3,500 to £500,000) is available to borrow against future debit and credit card sales. Repayments are taken in line with seasonal business fluctuations and only on days when you have card receipts. In essence payment is taken at source as sales are processed through your card machine. The facility is effectively unsecured funding and has a 90% acceptance rate with flexible payments aligned directly to the turnover of the business. Funds can be made available within 7 to 10 days after applying, possibly sooner.
So who can benefit from Merchant Cash Advance?
You can borrow funds for any purpose. Whether it be to refurbish premises, purchase new equipment/vehicles or to train your staff, MCA provides a solution to meet your immediate capital or cash flow needs.
- Your business needs to process at least £3,000 per month in card transactions
- History of processing card transactions for at least 60 days
- Almost all Sectors are catered for from Funeral Directors and Takeaways to DIY shops and Hairdressers.
- Available to Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- If you are a retail business then Merchant Cash Advance could work for you.
The search for the right financial solution begins & ends with Cranfield, so contact us today.