Confidential Invoice Discounting
What is Confidential Invoice Discounting (ID) and how does it work?
Invoice Discounting is a finance solution that typically provides up to 90% of the value of your outstanding invoices as cash to improve the flow of funds into your business, and at the same time allowing you to maintain full control over your sales ledger leaving the management of customer relationships to those who understand them best - you.
There can be several benefits in operating an ID facility including:
- A fast injection of cash
- Flexibility of funding
- The potential to offer extended terms of credit to larger clients
- More flexible cash flow
- Opportunity to increase facility as the business grows
With ID, the lender leaves you to manage your customers and your company receives the cash it requires quickly, usually by the next working day.
So who can benefit from Confidential Invoice Discounting?
A typical company who can benefit from utilising an ID facility would be one who has:
- Turnover in excess of £50,000
- Trading business to business
- Offering goods or service on credit
- Back office functions in place in sales ledger credit control management
- Current bank funding / overdraft does not provide the flexibility to grow the business
This product is available for the majority of B2B sectors with Cranfield able to source funding for the more challenging sectors such as construction.
The search for the right financial solution begins & ends with Cranfield, so contact us today.